Jih-Yi's Daily Encounters

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

M-V-P = KOBE!!!

Ah, Just watched the replays and highlight of what Kobe Bryant did this past Sunday night for like 20th time!! If you don't watch basketball, it's ok ^^, I am going to tell you what he have done. Kobe made history on Sunday, Jan.22 2006, by scoring 81 points in a NBA game, yep... that's right.... 81 POINTS!! Which is second overall ranking in NBA league history, only Wilt Chamberlin scored 100 points once in 1962...

40 years later, Kobe did it with fitness, not domination, he shot 28-46, 18-20 free throws, with 7 made 3 points shots, total to 81 points. Suffice to say it is just amazing, mind-blowing, whatever any other words you could think of. It is best single individual performance I have ever seen in my life. I know basketball is a team sport, but if you don't like that, you don't like basketball.

Kobe Rules!!!

Anyway, back to school, which is not as amazing as Kobe, book cost so much that my parents decided to order from Taiwan instead of me buying it on campus, even the freaking reader that is only 2 cm wide costs like $40, RIDICULOUS...

talk about school, time for my classes... Until next time\ ^^

Oh btw, I took an addiction test for.... World of Warcraft.. and I scored .... check it out!!

Well on your way!
You are 63% Addicted!
You play a lot, and you're starting to get hooked. Keep it up and soon you too will be part of the ever-growing group that is totally addicted. Or, see the warning signs now and get out while you still can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home