Jih-Yi's Daily Encounters

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New semester... time for a new game!!

So the semester starts at the speed of the lightning bolt, I barely have time to meet up with everyone that I know in Berkeley before the instruction begins on Jan.17, which is yesterday.

I felt embarrassed to talk about this, but I have to talk about this... sooner or later. There are a lot of games that I play throughout the school year, especially during the previous semester, most of them are pretty cool and fun and ... should I say legit (by that I mean if someone walks into the room, and you are playing that game in that room, you won't feel embarrassed). Such as Warcraft III the frozen throne, online poker, Starcraft and my XBOX games.

But there is one game, called Warcraft : The Board Game (WCBG)... sounded fun huh.....? I've been playing this game with 3 other people at a regular non-pressure school days. They are also some of my best friends in Berkeley. Tyler Chow, Helen Liu, and Robert Lawson. Basically this game is just like warcraft: the frozen throne, except you play in a term to term basis, and it's a board game... which takes a lot of time for a single game. A game usually takes about 2 hours to play, and we just had this crazy ass game this past monday night, which I think was the best game of WCBG we ever played together, it lasted 3 hours, ended up being a draw for both side (Rob and I were on the same team, and Tyler and Helen on another), but we all had a blast out of that game.

But that is not the new game that I started play this semester, the new game is ... World of Warcraft... MMORPG always intrigues me. I started on monday the 16th, and within 2 days I am a Level 10 human female mage on BoulderFist already !! btw, most of my friends in Berkeley are in the same server as well^^

more on that later, got a class to catch now...here is some more picture of my little nephew^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home