Jih-Yi's Daily Encounters

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Life as I know it

Ah.... haven't got a chance to introduce my family yet, since I have been rather busy hanging around with my friends during this wonderful winter break, in fact, currently I am in my brother's (Jeff) house typing up this particular blog. (He lives in Rowland Heights, which is 6 miles away from my home in Diamond Bar) He and his wife (Stephanie) also have a son, Justin, my nephew, now only 1 1/2 years old, but I think he is the cuttest and the smartest baby I have ever seen.






My brother(Jeff) and his son (Justin)





My brother, Jeff, is currently 30 years old, which is 8 years older than me^^, My dad, Joe, who already retired in Taiwan like 10 years ago, is currently a part time real estate agent (Currently looking for a case, preferably someone who wants to sell their house^^, he is probably the best father known to mankind. I could never ever repay on how much he had given me; The amount of time and energy that he spent on me and my brother can't not be measure by any word or number...and I always love him and thank him for what he did to me.

My mom is a retired school teacher, she is well in her 50's but still looks young and pretty, in fact, she was voted the best looking female on an 2000 people school campus during her college days, I am not kidding^^, as I am writing this paragragh, my father is picking her up from LAX international airport to my brother's place. It's going to be a wonderful new year.


I am Jih-Yi (John) Chang, Currently a senior in Berkeley, majoring Environmental Economics and Policy, going to graduate in May of 2006. Just happen to come back home for the winter break^^.

well, that's about it ... until next time ... Ciao~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home