Jih-Yi's Daily Encounters

Saturday, January 14, 2006

What a great way to end a Vacation....being Sick!!

Being sick is never a good thing, especially during this time of year, 2 days ago I can't even get up from bed, I had this terrible fever and can not stop caughing, funny thing is Charles caught a cold almost at the same time as I am... but just worse. (Btw, sucks to be him because this is the first week of school for him, and he had to drive 30 miles to UC Riverside... EVERYDAY!!)

My brother and father are currently stuck in Beijing in their supposely 7 days trip in China due to heavy fog and blizzard. That means I can't see my dad until Spring break ... Dammit!!

Oh well, at least I am looking forward on going back to Berkeley, still living in Dorms as a Senior, I got tons of friend I wanted to meet up and catch up some good old times. ( Reasons that I am still living in dorms I will emphasize later.... hehe)

Anyway, as one might noticed before, I am a huge Lakers' fan, not like all crazy and hardcore, but I would never jump the bandwagon if some other NBA basketball team gets better, and it's been like that since I came to LA 10 years ago from Taiwan. Recently, Kobe Bryant of the LA Lakers' has just been sensational, people said that he is a ballhog... yes he does currently led all NBA in shot attempt; however, basketball is about watching and enjoying, especially when Kobe took off in the 4th quarter in the Clipper game, man that was just amazing, if you don't like that, you don't like basketball. and 2 days ago, against Lebron James' Cleveland Cavaliers, when 2 superstars go at it, that is just fun to watch. ( and of course^^ Kobe hit the game winning shot and the Lakers won the game on that day ^^)

Yesterday, I went to one of my best high school friend Scott Yang's house, he lived in the country, which is like 5 min drive from my place in Diamond Bar. of course, Charles, Eddie, Allen, Alain, and few other company also went as well. We watched Sixers' game (they are all Allen Iverson Fans...) then played some basketball in his court, Charles and I are a bit winded since we are sick...but we still had a hell of a good time^^

Finally, we can't end a day with playing some good old Majong, hehe. Which I took down $30 bucks at the end^^

well, off to Berkeley then..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home